Friday, August 5, 2011

Guys......

I'm starting to believe that they all work together to fool us girls.  I, personally, have been screwed over many guys.  The cheaters, the guys who only want sex, and the guys who just don't give a fuck.  I've dealt with them and thought it was just me.  But then I look at my friends.  Some of the same things are happening to them.  Is it just my group of friends or what is it?  I really just don't understand.
I'm begining to wonder if it is possible that I will ever have a good, healthy relationship with someone.  It's not so crazy to think that I won't either.  but then again, maybe it is just me.
The other day, i had a strange conversation with my best friend.  I said to him that i felt like I was an open book. That everyone could tell what i was feeling and thinking.  He surprised me by telling me that he thinks that I am the opposite. That i don't have alot of friends because people don't get past "the way I am" (still not quite sure about that one...) to the person i really am.  He also said that he felt like I put on a smile for other people, even him.  (it still amazes me how well he knows me) If what he says is the truth, how many guys are going to be willing to get to know me as well as he does? And how comfortable am I that he's the only person who knows me that well.  Ugh.
Well we shall see what the universe has in store for me, shan't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment