Tuesday, January 31, 2012

my feet are always cold

haha i'm not even kidding.  they are cold like right now.  My best friend has become so accustomed to this that he doesn't even make fun of the fact that I am normally wearing two pairs of socks, one of which is usually strawberry shortcake with those little rubber things on the bottom that keep you from slipping :).  But I'm not kidding when I say my feet being cold really affects me.  If I don't put that extra pair of socks on, sometimes I'll lay in bed for like an hour not being able to fall asleep.  Then I'll get up, put a thick pair on, and immediately dose off.  Is that crazy?  I don't know, but I really like my feet to be warm haha.
Well on another note....I happen to have one of my old friends from high school in my women's history class!! It's great because she wasn't one of those friends that you stop talking to not because you got in a fight or something but just because it happened.  It so great to talk to her.  Although, I will admit that I am a little jealous of her.  Today she was talking to me about how she was moving all day.  Into her own apartment!!! Gosh the freedom.  well not really the freedom, but the independence.  Boy do I crave the feeling of being out on my own way too much.  I can't wait to one day be able to decorate a place to my liking, organize it the way I want it, buy plates and cups and cooking utensils (probably the best part), and going grocery shopping.  One day I will consider those tasks annoying along with doing the dishes, cleaning, having to pay bills and stuff, but for now that's all I can think about wanting.  haha but anyways I told her this and she promised to invite me over as soon as she is settled in.  I'm very proud of her.  She's doing this all on her own (well she will live there with her boyfriend) and that's exactly what I want to do. 

Um well I miss Disneyland if that's anything new.  I spend most my time sleeping, also not new.  I have a pimple on my ear.  Haha you probably didn't want to know that but it hurts.  Oh and I'm dreading the coming of valentine's day.  I feel like I always do.  Mostly because, somehow, all the bad moments in my romantic life happened around that day.  This year that's impossible because I have no romantic life!! yay!!
oh i've been reading this book: Chicken Soup for the soul, Find Your Happiness.  I really find it inspirational.

That's all for today, I didn't really have anything deep to talk about....
Off to read myself to sleep!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment