Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Love the Gaggle

The gaggle is a silly term to describe a wonderful group of friends growing in the facebook group who get eachother but no one else gets them.  There are haters who hope they get terminated in Florida and then there are those who you can tell will be friends for life. 

I am of course talking about the Disney College Program :) I have met an amazing new friend named Bry.  He is a wonderful artist who is selling these cute little envelopes made of recycled old disney books.  He is reserving the set of Jazmine just for me and then I'm gonna buy the Lion King ones.  This way I can send letters home to my family and I encourage you to send them back to me in the same envelope if you are lucky enough to get one :)

I also have found my roommates :).  We agreed that we want to live in a two-bedroom apartment in the
Vista Way apartment complex.  My roommate is Hannah and my suitemates are Miranda and Andrea.  Can't wait for the matcher to open up so we can solidify that arrangement!!! 

I can't tell you how excited I am.  I think this is exactly the jumpstart to my life that I was looking for.  A chance to start over, away from Tracy, make some new friends, gain some new experiences, and come home a completely different person. 

This is going to sound morbid, but the life I live now is not one that makes me happy.  That is why I am changing the direction of it.  This is my dream come true in more ways than one.  I used to love life and I want that love for life and my "get up and go" attitude back.  And anyone who doubts that I can do that is crazy.  That is the life I was meant for.  I was meant to follow my heart, do things on a whim, and love people like there wasn't a tomorrow.  That is exactly what I plan to do and how I plan to live the rest of my life.  See you all on the other side :)

2 comments:

  1. girl- Love this post. I think we are like the same person. I'm proving to the haters that they can't phase me anymore and that I can do WHATEVER I want..and succeed.
    Love your blog. Love your face.
    and Bry.Love Bry too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha who doesn't love bry? I can't wait to actually meet you in person!!! I wish you could come earlier!!!

    ReplyDelete