Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The formative college years

Well as many of you know my major right now is accounting. I picked that major because im good at it and economically its a good career. However im learning that its not what i really want to be. And theres the problem. I cant just be whatever i want because then i might pick something that doeznt pay or there isnt a demand for.  Here i am living my dream by moving to florida by being in the disney college program and its made me see that i should be living my dream all the time. But ive got to do that one step at a time. And it starts with the program. After that i think, wait for it,  that ill take some culinary classes at delta. Maybe even in san francisco. Yes i think i might go back to my dream of becoming a chef. Eventually i could go to the culinary institute of america and then maybe the disney culinary program and eventually end up at disney :) as a chef! What do you think? And this might almost certainly change and i might change my mind again. But as long as im happy and moving forward i think i will view myself as successful. Im trying to change my view on what that word means and i think it just might be working. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment