Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ready, Set, Go!!

Hola!!!
haha hi.
Well, I am starting this blog for two reasons.  One: I was talking to my Grandma this morning and we were talking about blogs when I decided, why not?  Two: my wonderful aunt who lives out of state told me that she never knows what's going on in my life.  Well now you will auntie!!!
(Although I have a feeling that if some family members start reading this *cough cough Gaboo* i may get made fun of!)

Today I start my manager classes for Mickey D's! Not exactly my dream job, but hey, I'm guaranteed 40 hours a week and I get a raise and in this economy, what more could an 18-year-old girl ask for? I feel strangely nervous about going to the class.  It's not that I don't think I will do well.  I'm good at managing people and know my way around McDonald's unfortunately well.  But I thought I was starting these classes NEXT Thursday, when all of a sudden yesterday I find out that I start them today!  I feel like I haven't mentally prepared myself for this haha.  But the sooner I start to make more money, the more I can save to help me pay for college!  lol kind of a boring goal but ya! wooo!!! 

Oh one last thing, I'm going to get a tattoo on Saturday and here's what it looks like!



My best friend drew that :)

Anyways, that's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment